Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star|
(Disney Dreams II)
by Thomas Kinkade
+++Thom placed over 300 hours of work in Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star. Make note of all the detail in this painting, including the cobblestone road.
+++This is without a doubt one of Thom’s most detailed works.
++++Thom used a state-of-the-art magnifying glass in order to place more detail in this piece than any other image in his 25 years as a published artist. You'll need one as well!
Explore this painting and a keep your eyes open for:
- 1. Pinocchio is the second release in Thomas Kinkade's Disney Dreams Collection.
- 2. Thom has placed a total of 25 N's in Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star as tribute to his love for his wife Nanette, as well as in celebration for his 25 years as a published artist.
- 3. Thom has incorporated many hidden Mickeys in Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star. Can you find them all?
- 4. Take a look at the far right side of Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star and you will see Pleasure Island, as well as the whale, Monstro!
- 5. Thom has recreated a fanciful scene in this painting, based on original sketches that the movie backgrounds were based on.
- 6. The natural bridge featured in this work is not in the movie, but Thom placed it in the painting as a symbol of the passage of time.
- 7. Thom has incorporated important characters from the movie into Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star. Is that Honest John and Gideon coming up the walkway? Can you spot the Blue Fairy, which per Thom, is a symbol of hope? Jiminy Cricket is also somewhere in the painting. Can you find him?
- 8. Thom has placed the letter W in Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star as tribute to his daughter, Winsor.
- A Mouse
- A Cat
- A Celtic Cross
- A Broom
- A Note in a bottle for Nanette
- .... and many other surprises!
Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star is the second painting in Thomas Kinkade's new Disney series entitled Disney Dreams.
See below for other paintings in the collection.
++++ Limited Edition FRAMED International Proof (I/P) CANVAS (Frame included! See below)
++++ Thomas Kinkade created this painting in 2009
++++ Rare! This Edition is Limited to only 100 in the world!
++++ Hand Embellished Oil Highlighting
This is a luminous work of art that shines.
This is also one of the artworks that change the time of day depending
how much light you are shining on it. With medium light it looks like sunset,
with more light it reflects back as if it is sunrise ~~ Pure magic! (At the time
of purchase you will receive coaching on lighting with dimmer switch)
++++ Signed with a forgery-proof DNA Matrix signature
++++ Gold Foil International Proof Remarque on front of canvas
++++ FRAMED in a Brandy with fluted roses Museum Quality Frame ~~ ready to hang!
++++ Brass Plaque with the legend "Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star ~~Thomas Kinkade"
++++ Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity included
++++About International Proof Editions ~~
International Proof Edition (I/P)
All International Proof (I/P) Editions are individually Hand Highlighted
with oil paint.
International Proof Editions include a Gold Foil-stamped I/P logo on the canvas within
the image with Thomas Kinkade's signature in gold below the logo followed by the
Thomas Kinkade's authorized security signature featuring DNA technology and individually
hand numbered serial number corresponding to the Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity of the I/P edition.
Sample Illustration of a International Proof Gold Logo|
(Images shown are for illustration purposes only)
CLICK IMAGES FOR LARGER PHOTO