~~~ KEY POINTS ~~~
- Nature's Paradise is the first release in 2010, as well as the first release in the Epic Eight masterpieces scheduled to release in 2010.
- Nature's Paradise is the third release in the Mountain Retreat series. This first release in the series was
which continues to be among the best-selling paintings ever, and last is Nature's Paradise, believed by many to be the
quintessential Thomas Kinkade mountain landscape setting.
- Many details make this painting unique - among these are wild turkeys (did you know that Thom is the official artist for the National Wild Turkey Federation?) and curious deer engaging in attention of their surroundings. Along the left of the stream we can see a rainbow trout making its way up the cascade, and above the cabin we can see Canadian geese soaring into the distance, perhaps on their way to migrate to the south.
- Thom has included eight hidden N's in Nature's Paradise, representing the Epic Eight pieces that will be released during 2010.
- This work features a cabin full of light in which we can imagine a family at peace, within. Make note of the rustic stone fireplace and the
canoe in front of the cabin, which is evidence that the surroundings are meant to be explored. The outdoorsman is returning to his cabin in the woods after having spent a day on the pristine lake.
- Thom's favorite touch in Nature's Paradise is the double rainbow that can be seen above the clouds. The rainbow is a symbol of God's blessing, and to Thom, it suggests that this work is a true reflection of nature's paradise.